[Rhodes22-list] What to do...what to do?(A new option)

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:26:58 EDT 2006

Rummy,

I will own current home free and clear in 7 years (or less).  We are looking
forward to paying off and I don't ever want another mortgage. I don't have
the cash to buy waterfront property. I live a mile from the lake now but it
is not an area I would want to live on. I would want to live 100 miles down
river near my current slip. Cleaner water, wider river, and less neighbors.
>From my work office that would be 70 miles each way. We love our current
location so moving is not the answer. Also we love to overnight on the
water. Rafting up and hanging on the water with friends is one of our
favorite weekend activities. Most likely I will stick with what I got.

Wally