[Rhodes22-list] What to do...what to do?

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:12:03 EDT 2006

Brad,

Not sure why you think I am not listening???? I assure you I am. There are
many 27 - 30 foot boats that would fit my needs. I am more than aware that
the grass is not always greener! Keep in mind that it took me 30 years of
sailing to move up from a day sailor to a 22 foot cruiser. I move slow and
move even slower when change is involved.

I am just thinking out loud and using the list to sound off. Either way
nothing is going to happen in the next 6 months.

Wally