[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new option)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 10:13:42 EDT 2006

Ed,
I'm not sure what your question is concerning Art's boat at Big Water, but
for everyone to keep up, this is the boat with the leaky front port and soft
decking from E-Bay. I didn't get inside to see if the port was actually
leaking,  but the idiot that put in the port should be shot. The port was installed
on the  foredeck and they cut right through the rib that goes from the bow to
the cabin  top. This rib adds structural strength to the boat, so cutting it in
half has  caused the spongy deck. The fix is to remove the port and
strengthen that area  and re-glass it. It will never look like the original decking,
but should be  strong enough to make the hull usable. Several bad things have
been done to this  boat, but it is still a good boat for the price.
Thanks for lunch Art.

Rummy