[Rhodes22-list] What to do...what to do?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:53:11 EDT 2006

Wally,

Sometimes I get boat envy and think an even bigger boat would be the
ticket.  Then I realize that there's barely enough time to keep-up the one I
have.  For me, 30' is about right.  If I still had the Rhodes 22,  50% more
of Pickwick would be available for sailing (plus any other water I towed
to).  I tested the map for accuracy last spring and proved the mapmakers
were right. At least we had a nice cabin and berths to spend the night in
until rescue. That and the easier single-handing of the smaller boat are my
biggest regrets.

Brad