[Rhodes22-list] Problem shrouds.

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 11:01:13 EDT 2006

Rummy,

I don't use a gauge on my R22.  Roger posted specs for standard main tuning
way back when. He has foward lowers @ 400 #s. He estimates about 200#s for
IMF.

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/tuning.html

Sometimes too much slop can create compression problems especially in high
winds, When I go out on a really windy day I snug up jip halyard, back
stays, and make sure everything else is snug. I ease off backstay when I
slip.

Wally