[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 24 22:21:06 EDT 2006

Bill,

I love to sail with my son, only problem being that his dear wife gets woozy on the water.

I have been surprised how nice it is to sail on the river.  My wife and I sailed at a regata at Soddy Daisy a few years ago, and it was just like a huge lake at that point - just amazing.  Unfortunately no wind that day, like lake days can be.

Art