[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 17:26:52 EDT 2006

Luis,
The problem is that the population of this country is growing faster than
the government can manage. It's a fact that Latino families have a lot of
children. They bring extra pressure's on school systems that are already  strapped
for money. The problem list goes on and on. Immigration laws were put  in
place to eliminate the problems we are currently experiencing with rapid
population growth. If government officials can't or won;'t enforce the existing  laws,
they need to either be put in jail or ousted from office for failure to
perform. If you and I don't do our jobs the way they are expected to be
performed, we would get fired in a heart beat. It's time that every citizen of  this
country took some responsibility for our current condition and do something
about it. Don't do business with company's that hire illegals. Whether it's the
corner grocery store or a roofing company. Local governments should pass laws
prohibiting them from doing business with company's that hire illegals. There
 are many ways to fight this problem. Personally, I'd start at the top, where
the  buck stops. W
I don't have a problem with rounding them up and sneding them home....or
maybe to jail in far northern Wisconsin or North Dakota.

Rummy.....I am now stepping down from my soap box and joining Luis with the
rum.