[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Jun 28 16:29:12 EDT 2006

need a break .....

Milt Friedman, the Republican Chicago Nobel prize winner for economics says
that we have to look at the entire world as one economy.  If other parts of
the world can turn out products that are better and for less money than we
can, we should not fight this turn of events with tariffs or rhetoric, we
should just go ahead and buy their labor and products and benefit with the
higher standard of living they are creating for us.  If we turn out to be
the best body parts suppliers as the result of our superiority in stem cell
research (or future success with stem cells when we take religion out of
government) then we will be making money raising their standard of living.
If we ever get our leadership screwed on right we can be supplying the world
with cheap transportation to the stars and alternate superior energy systems
on earth.  There are endless unimagined enterprises we could cash in on if
we could redirect our focus from fear and redirect our energies and natural
and human wealth into more productive adventures.  (Kennedy was partially on
target - too bad we shot him.)

Join the EC party  (of course, as that other wise guy said, "I may not get
there with you ...")

stan/EC