[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:01:25 EDT 2006

Dave,

You are correct, there are a lot of people who operate below the scan of the
radar and they beg off social services.  They are not all illegals, most are
bona fide US citizens sucking off society.  They come from every color in
the United States crayon box.  You come up with the solution!  You can add
more colors, or flavors to the box, or you can blow up the box, it doesn't
matter.  There is work to be done and these 'browns', or 'cimmorons' or
whatever the PC color of the day is, are willing to take on the coloring
book and keep it between the lines.  Stan said it very well, these people
seem to instinctively know where to drill the hole.  Or, at least not drill
the hole where you tell them specifically not to.

Folks!  The life that is being sucked out of your livelihood is not their
doing!  No, let me rephrase that.  You are blowing the life out of your
livelihood!  Buy a mirror!

Brad