[Rhodes22-list] Stan - Another Plug For The Rhodes 22

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 02:05:30 EDT 2006

Stan,

I thought another 50 pages of Witke's "Comrade Chang Chi'ang" (Mao's wife)
would do the trick and cure my insomnia.  Nope, so I picked up the Spring
2006 issue of 'BoatWorks' magazine that has been gathering dust on the
shelf.  On page 20 there is Q & A column and the question was, "I'd like to
get a trailersailer in the 20-to-22-foot range.Can you suggest some boats my
wife and I should consider?"  One of the answers was, "I'd also consider the
Rhodes 22 trailerable sloop..."

I'll send you the magazine if you don't have it.

Brad