[Rhodes22-list] Setting Shroud Tension

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Jun 30 11:18:39 EDT 2006

Rory,

The incident was way back in  78 or 79.  When I was leaving the area 10 or
12 years ago I saw the plans for the "restoration".  I'll have to see how it
came out.  Gee, I hope they kept the "pot" and all those huge poplar and
walnut trees survived.  When I was first there we found some civil war stuff
on the big island (poplar) one time.  Mostly unfired bulets and bottles.
Does the Smithsonian still controll the islands?

Chris G