[Rhodes22-list] Stan - Another Plug For The Rhodes 22

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Jun 30 14:50:48 EDT 2006

1.    sails in those days were not Doyle and cut different and may be the
issue

2.    the boom should be slightly to starboard and slightly below horizontal
for easiest working

3.    the bearing system should work so freely that the furling tube does
not want to tend to bend so as to create the two fat people trying to get
through a door at the same time syndrome.   The new bearing systems are much
different than in 84.

The system should work easily, per reports from owners.  This is why some
people go for recycled or new Rhodes.

Call me from a cell phone at the boat to best describe the symptoms.
Whatever is being done wrong, or is wrong, is fixable.
plant 252 482 4372
home  252 426 1769

stan/gbi