[Rhodes22-list] R 22 Instrumentation(and other goodies), long

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:31:28 EST 2006

Congrats Bob and Sandra,  St. Petes used to be my summer stomping ground and
you are right there is plenty of skinny water.  I will be in Clearwater
March 17 - 19 taking a class.  I don't know if I will have any free time but
would like to see the new addition to your family.  Let me know how that
weekend look for you.

Bob Weber

Odyssey Sailing School
S/V Ruba