[Rhodes22-list] Here pictures of Link 10 location on Fretless

Fred Kaiser fredkaiser at verizon.net
Fri Mar 3 12:13:50 EST 2006

At 07:54 AM 3/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Fred/Mary Lou,
>
>Did your boat come with the wood panel already in place? I did see pic.
>Just asking because my R22 doesn't have a wood panel there.
>
>Wally

Wally, I installed the panel using 1/4" plywood attached to a wedge which
when fastened to the bulkhead angles it so that it can be seen anywhere in
the cabin.  You can see the 2 stainless screw heads where it is attached to
the bulkhead in the lower edge of the picture.

Fred Kaiser
Ft. Washington PA, Rock Hall MD
1991 R22 Fretless Swan Creek