[Rhodes22-list] Here pictures of Link 10 location on Fretless

Fred Kaiser fredkaiser at verizon.net
Fri Mar 3 15:19:22 EST 2006

At 12:29 PM 3/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Fred,
>
>I'm just rising from the dead after a few days of  flu bug.
>
>That's a very nice installation and excellent food for thought.  Did you
>include an on-board charger?  If so, what kind?
>
>Thanks.
>
>PT

Peter, I use a small 6 amp Guest Pro charger stored on the starboard peg
board by the head. It's an older model but pretty much the same as the one
listed at the top of page 521 in the new Boatus catalogue.  Since we have
shore power at the slip I can keep the battery fully charged just by
plugging in the charger every couple of weeks. It also delivers a steady
trickle charge to keep the battery topped off.

Fred Kaiser
Ft. Washington PA, Rock Hall MD
1991 R22 Fretless Swan Creek