[Rhodes22-list] MOB, Mary Lou, Bud, Ebay Rhodes??, Wally, Luis

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 14:13:07 EST 2006

Ed,

  His name is Don Hoy.

  He keeps the boat in very good shape, but he has been too busy to sail. I seldom see him go out.

  Luis

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

Mary Lou,
You spoon fed the guy and he never thanked you. If you waited a few
days and still get the SailNet advertizing look what they are promoting:
http://shop.sailnet.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=safety+sling

And who got the eBay Rhodes 22? Are they on the list?

Wally,
My '84 does not have the pannel nor the neat hook for the Spinnaker
pole. My pole sits ok behind the edge of the peg board.

Luis,
Who sails the other 1982 next to your '75?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.