[Rhodes22-list] R 22 Instrumentation(and other goodies), long

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 09:26:28 EST 2006

Maybe we should plan a Rhodes rendevous. There is another Rhodie in the marina where I keep my boat and I know that there more of them around, but I have not seen anybody participating in the list.

Robert and Sandra Fuller <BobandSandy at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:  Hi Luis, we keep the boat 1/2 mile north of Cortez Rd, just before you cross over to Anna Maria, at a marina, Cove Sound Moorings. Sailing for the past year has been mostly in Anna Maria sound, beating back and forth between the Cortez & Manatee bridges. Hope to venture down your way with the new boat. Bob F.