[Rhodes22-list] For Molly

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 10:33:41 EST 2006

Pat,

Uhhhh...... what makes you think that we, the other lowly members of
this list, have the authority or even the capability to remove someone
else's name from the list?

I believe Slim asked a pertinent question just a little while ago. It
was, "how did you get on the list in the first place?" That might be a
heck of a place to start looking at how to get off.

Apparently you haven't noticed the help link at the bottom of any of
these messages?

Rik