[Rhodes22-list] Pat Maundrell - another question???

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 23:58:13 EST 2006

Pat,
If you are looking for quality I would hang in there.  When an R22 becomes available, the word gets around on this source quickly.  You'll get an excellent sense of the cohesion within this large fleet.  Have you talked turkey with Stan at General Boats in Edenton?  Don't compromise the enjoyment of your sailing.  Most of the ISPs have provision for more than one email, just get your own address.
Cheers,
Art