[Rhodes22-list] Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 04:57:19 EST 2006

Art,

  The boat is rented right now, and I have 2 possible renters after the present one.

  I'll check on the marinas and the dry storage and I'll send you a report.

  Luis

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Luis,

Where would you suggest the best marina is for rates and ease of in and out. Will they let you park the trailer on site? Any dry storage with mast up?
I agree with you on location, awesome. Are you getting serious calls about the rental?

Art