[Rhodes22-list] Re: Bud: ICW depth

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 22:04:51 EST 2006

Jim,

You mentioned the bay a while back, and I agree some kind of place for a sailboat.  With the ICW so restricted, where do you take the boat, and do you keep it on the water.  Do you have a problem with ramp access on Padre?
Have you been by Snoopy's on the ICW - excellent dinner menu with dock as well as car access.

I'm curious to ask the list also - has anyone found a really good bottom paint for in the water for a while, out for a while.  The one part epoxy coatings are supposed to last 48-72 hours before peeling, VC Performance, a two part, is supposed to have unlimited endurance in or out, although no anti-fouling capability.

There are excellent ideas hatching on the good areas to sail like St Joe and Cocoa.  I wonder that no one has replied to the option of planning outings during the year, like CFYC.

Art