[Rhodes22-list] marinas in roclk hall

eroncol at aol.com eroncol at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 00:41:11 EST 2006

Hello,
I'm a new owner of an '87 refurbished boat.  I purchased Tim Toth's boat. it is sitting in my backyard in Wynnewood, PA. but, want like to leave it in a marina for the season.  I've read your chapter, Mary Lou, about your dry sailing and then leaving your boat in the water.  I think I want to start out the easy way and leave it in the water to begin with.  Any recommendations from any and all for marinas in the Rock Hall/Swan Creek area?  Economical and good services?
               Thanks
               Ron Coleman