[Rhodes22-list] Lake Norman, NC

salm at mn.rr.com salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Mar 11 19:00:45 EST 2006

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrummy,

The club hasn't opened yet.  It's scheduled to open in May.  From the
description it sounds a little like that place you
took me to for lunch when I was down there.  Docks right at the club,
outdoor deck seating, etc.  I'm working this
week in California with the very guy who's opening it so I'm really sucking
up.  8-)   He lives on Lake Norman and is
excited that he'll actually be able to drive his boat to work.  How cool is
that?  He hasn't booked any players yet but
I'm hoping for a May or June booking.  Maybe I'd even haul the boat down.

Slim