[Rhodes22-list] NASCAR

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:38:59 EST 2006

NASCAR stands for National Association For Stock Car Auto Racing
The cars are theoretically modeled after late model american made cars,
although the body shape is the only simularity.  The cars cost about
$500,000 each and each team probably has a dozen or more cars to get through
the season.  Currently, the cars are the Chevy Monte Carle, Ford Fusion and
Dodge Intreped.  Next year, the Toyota Camry will join NASCAR as they are
made hear in the US.

If you want to get a good idea about NASCAR, rent the movie, "Days of
Thunder" with Tom Cruise.

Hank