[Rhodes22-list] New member

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 19:35:11 EST 2006

Excuse me, but I don't understand the attitude.

I would like to place an order for a Rhodes tomorrow
if it were possible...however, I have other financial
responsibilities which will take me about two years to
deal with.

I am an experienced sailor who
1) doesn't particularly need this site to get the
information I need, and
2)will give my name when I am good and ready, if ever.

Lose the sarcasm, folks.

BTW...if you'd like to know what I understand, why not
ask?

L.

http://www.nabble.com/New-member-t1267726.html#a3371251