[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahama Trip

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Mar 12 22:17:24 EST 2006

Bill,
       I missed your original statement about a trip to the Bahamas.  Your Idea/itinary sounds good.  I've made the trip on my previous Rhodes and liked it so well in the Bahamas I stayed for 3 months.  I Sailed to Bimini then Berry islands (some cool stuff there)-Providence to Eluthra back to Profidence Then South through all theExumas, back to Providence and south again to Georgetown then Back north to the northernmost islands including Walker Cay then over to Freeport and finally to Gun Cay for the return trip.  You can contact me backchannel if I can be of any help.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis
Medford, OR