[Rhodes22-list] Plumbing Question

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 11:11:32 EST 2006

Bob,

Not a 100% sure on this, but I think you can get with a plumbing supply
house and find nipples or fitting that may be able to fit inside a hole,
kind of like a through hull, if yu get my meaning.

I briefly looked here http://www.plumbingsupply.com/pvc.html, but I bet if
you called these guys or went to s store, you could find a solution.

Hank