[Rhodes22-list] Plumbing Question

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:45:03 EST 2006

Bob, I'm pretty confident that you can buy some kind of fitting that would
fit through the hole you now have in your tank and mount on with a backing
nut, pretty much the same as a through hull or seacock does on the boat.
The part the sticks out of the tank would have the nipple for the hose or
connect to something that ends up in a nipple for the hose.

Hank