[Rhodes22-list] CB Trunk & CB restoration info

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Mar 14 12:43:32 EST 2006

>Ed K/ Tootle, Rhodies,

  Well thanks to Will  P. Barry and Roger Pihlaja I finally got around
to listing my
work online.  The board is not quite finished as I need to shave it
down a bit to make it totally retract for trailering, but that is
minor compared to what has been done.

All the drawings are mine and if you look VERY CAREFULLY, I refer to
the L shaped patch in the trunk as being on the Port side, its
actually Stb and my little 3D sketch is wrong!
  Not a big deal, but I am a Stanley Kubrick fan for details.

Roger also helped me with an article I sent to Good Old Boat Magazine
as a technical article but the editor turned it away because it deals
with only one boat design.

I am rewiring the boat and still  waiting for warmer temps so I can
glass in my new stringers and put my galley back together.

Lou Rosenberg
  s/v (project boat) " Miracles "