[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahama Trip

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Mar 14 23:39:51 EST 2006

Dear Art,
            We just waited for a couple of days of southerlies and a good
weather window.  The crossing was "uneventful" from a technical standpoint,
4-6' seas SSE winds about 15 knots, scattered thunderheads.  It was however,
one of the most beautiful night sails I'v done; a full moon and great light
show from the T-storms which were widly scattered and easy to avoid.  Not to
mentioned the sense of satisfaction (and relief) of making the successful
passage.
Chris