[Rhodes22-list] Todd's eBay boat

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 09:55:52 EST 2006

I took a look at it.  If it wasn't for this blasted day job I would have
time to get it is sailing condition and put in service as a rental for my
sailing school graduates.  The "no head sail" adds about another 1400 to the
bill since I will never have a hank on jib again.  Thanks for thinking of
me.  As hard as I try to find a bargain, Stan still seems like the best bet
in term of value.  At first the price seems expensive but when you factor in
things like time (something I have very little of) and parts to bring the
boat up to sailing / enjoying condition, his pricing is right on the mark.
Thanks for looking out for me.  Bob Weber