[Rhodes22-list] Minimum mooring depth ??

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Mar 21 17:37:08 EST 2006

Dear Rory,
                Not sure where you are, but when I was on the Chesapeake
with a similar problem with my Rhodes we just tied an oyster work boat up
and ran the engine  full forward (you will need really good pilings) and
slowly re positioned it along the dock. At low winter tide with a northerner
my boat sat it its own little pond.  Some newer citified boats don't like
the silt and debris in the intake so find a big ol' one.
Chris G