[Rhodes22-list] Reply to MJM ... about Nabble

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Mar 21 17:39:24 EST 2006

Michael,
      That was not the email I posted to Nabble.  I was directly replying to
Todd's original post using nabble like I always do.  The original reply
never posted to the list so I sent a second post which is the text of the
one listed as a nabble post.  The second message was not sent by Nabble, but
a direct email by outlook to the list.  It posted immediately.  I am getting
ready to format my hard drive and reload everything.  I will try that trick
later in the week.  I think my computer is getting sick.

Ed K