[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Sailing

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 18:19:24 EST 2006

Dave,

Did you check out White Stone??? Mega-buck city...

Actually, there's quite a bit to do in the lower No.
Neck of VA...lots of professional retirees with as
much $$ as time.....the demographics read quite
differently from what causual observation would
reveal..

BTW..Friends who have retired to  New Bern just love
it there....

Elle