[Rhodes22-list] Arthur H. Czerwonky

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Mar 22 16:10:33 EST 2006

Art:
     I do not read the list by email and usually do not reply by email.  I
read the post to the list off the internet.  I am not the only member of the
Rhodes 22 list that does it this way.  I learned from another member.  Doing
it this way does not fill your email box.  In my case, I have several email
boxes and my wife has many...  If your remember, One Eyed Bob complained
about filling the email box.  If he learned to read off the internet and use
Nabble, then he would NOT irritate his wife by filling the email mail box
with list emails.
      Michael set up Nabble to solve this problem.  I  can reply and even
you can see what I am replying to when I use Nabble.  That is you can if you
look at the bottom of the post where it says:
http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-owners-in-NW--t1321660.html#a3532049
>Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.

The reference is a HOT KEY.  All you have to do is put your cursor on the
reference and click (or double click if your computer is set up that way).
The reference includes all past post to that thread.  Imagine that.

If you still cannot do this, sign up for a course in basic computer
operations.  Such courses are offered all over the place, such a junior
colleges, high schools, YMCA's, etc.  Who knows you might become a computer
Wizard.

If you learn to use Nabble, you can solve your own Dilemma.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA