[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 owners in NW?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Mar 24 20:05:33 EST 2006

Dear Bob,
        Looking forward to your call.  By all means check out those archives
on all your questions as you will get a plethora (sailor talk for a bunch)
of colorful opinions.  And visit those friends.  The boat is sitting on the
trailer right now, I've just sent the sail up to be repaired (Genny) and I
don't expect it back for a month.  But you can look at the boat.  Even if it
is a bit elderly (83) it will give you some idea of the room and
construction.  Then go buy yourself one of Stan's Recycled or New ones and I
can come vist you!
Chris G