[Rhodes22-list] The Rebirth of Ad Astra

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 09:47:27 EST 2006

Steve,
The floor boards and stringers in your boat are not stock/standard GBI
construction. Somewhere along the line someone has done a very poor job of
rebuilding that part of your boat. Particle board is way to flimsy to use as a
stringer, even when it is glued together to the correct thickness. My floor  boards
are marine grade plywood and have withstood some real abuse over the  years.
There are others on the list that have replaced the same parts and are more
knowledgeable than I am. Hopefully they will see you post and tell you what
you  need to know.

Rummy