[Rhodes22-list] PB---was Bunk

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:28:19 EST 2006

Peter,

My renovation is going slowly--any slower and it would be in reverse.  I
have too many house projects and not enough time........not to mention
that I spent most of the past few months in a cast with a shattered
fibula.  I guess I should find a desk job :-D.

I have one boat, but two trailers, an extra mast, boom, furler, rudder,
and centerboard.   If I can't get some of these other projects knocked
out soon, you may see my boat on e-bay too.

Todd T.