[Rhodes22-list] Fenders? Not Free, need to pay for Elton's Gas

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Mar 26 18:05:55 EST 2006

Dave said , "I won't have time to go  shopping, unless Stan
can give me some used fenders to start as per Ed's  suggestion.  Dave, I did
not say Stan was to give you some used fenders. I suggested that you ask for
some cheap deal on used fenders.  Do not tell Stan that I said lean on him
for some used stuff.  Maybe you might try calling Rose and see if she can
arrange for Elton to have a few on board for emergency use?  Bob's
suggestion is the way to go.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA