[Rhodes22-list] Bradenton R22 Championship Regatta

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 26 22:05:40 EST 2006

Luis,

It was good to see you yesterday during your trip to Atlanta and hope you continue to be on the mend.  I do so admire your navigation skills, and want you to know the necessary coordinates for your GPS system " 33:53.14N, 84:15.22W".  I will look forward to your future travels this way so we can plan to go sailing if wx permits.

Your suggestion about the reunion/Regatta was excellent!  Now if we can get some committed enthusiasm from our fellow Rhoadies on date, agenda, and preferred menus we will be in business.  The theme is for racy sailing in the Bradenton tropics, complete with Mount Gay Rum, and some events possibly centered around the yacht club.  Your extra boat could be used by those who don't want to trail their's from the far reaches in the North.

We would preserve places of highest honor for Stan and Elton, and could create a good show atmosphere for locals who might have an interest in the boat.  Actually could be a positive marketing event without distraction from competitive boats and with qualifled prospects.

What do you think about Halloween?  What costume should Ed wear...

Actually a serious attempt to bring Rhoadies together for some fun; we sure get along well on the net, why not in person?  What input from the list?

Art