[Rhodes22-list] Fenders?

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:51:52 EST 2006

Art, I never tried them under the seats.  I toss them on top of the porta
potty.  Should fit in the laz if you want them more handy.  They come in
White and Orange.  I have white but will replace with orange when I lose the
next one - white is a little hard to find in the water.  I use them all the
time during classes as Man overboard and buoys for my students to sail
around.  Bob