[Rhodes22-list] Plumbing Question et al.

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 28 17:56:58 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

Raven's 18 y/o water pump occasionally drips a little (but otherwise works
fine).  Being compulsive and wanting it perfect, I contacted Stan with a
similar question as yours.  He sent a very nice low-draw pump that looks
like it will be a snap to fit.  Just trust Stan.  He knows all the details
and you will get the right stuff.

PT