[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 10:33:21 EDT 2006

Rex, I will be instructing on Sunday May 7th.  I am trying to negotiate with
the admiral to go out to the lake after a famiily commitment Saturday
afternoon.  So I may be out there with the family Saturday evening - very
weather dependent.  The following two weekends are open.  I have a class
scheduled for May 19 but have no deposits yet.  If no interest by May 9 I
will cancel the cabins I had reserved.  I can hold on to one if you like
that weekend and want to stay overnight.  Let me know.  Bob Weber