[Rhodes22-list] OK wannabes ... a word of caution...

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon May 1 20:39:42 EDT 2006

Should like someone forgot to seal around that new hatch, the wood has
delimitated/rotted out from the fordeck, what a PITA,

The inside whole inside ceiling might have to be cut out, and reglass the
whole area. That hatch can not be helping the deck strength, will need to
refeforce for that too.

-mjm