[Rhodes22-list] Getting ready to trailer boat

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 01:40:24 EDT 2006

kari
  could you send some pics of your boat? why do you have to sell it and is it a good deal for you to sell it back to stan? what year is it and where did you sail it. i'm in grapevine and am curious about how you used it ie daysailing or cruising, dry sailed or in the water at a marina. i'm gathering info cash, and courage for buying one but am not quite there yet. thanks john b

Kari Day <karihazen at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi All,

Sadly my husband & I are selling our Rhodes. We are
selling it back to Stan. Since we are in Dallas we are
trailering it back to Edenton. The only experience we
have with the trailer is when we bought it and brought
it home.

Some dumb questions - To load the boat the manual says
to follow the directions in reverse. Is it really
exactly in reverse or is there some things that should
be done before anything else? Second - I see a lot
about raising the mast, but not so much about lowering
it. What are the steps? Is it better to lower the mast
at the dock with the boat in the water or after the
boat is loaded on the trailer. There are no electrical
lines near the boat ramp.
BTW-we have Stan's mast raising equipment.

Thanks in advance. I know from reading this is a
generous group.

Regards,
Kari & Joe Day

http://mail.yahoo.com