[Rhodes22-list] Getting ready to trailer boat - still available forsale

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon May 8 17:03:16 EDT 2006

Kari,
don't be so sure.  There are al least 4 other Rhodies in Texas.  Check out
the website

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

to see at least where some of us are.  Then there is Ben in Baton Rouge
who's Velvet Elvis took quite a beating during the hurricane season.  Who
knows maybe he's in the market for a new one.

what have you got to loose by posting it.  Except get Stan mad for loosing a
sale.

I drove from southwest Va to St. Louis to get mine, but don't think I'll
travel to Dallas.  Something about being in Cowboy country doesn't sit well
with me.

- rob