[Rhodes22-list] Flush kit for 1998 Merc 8 hp 2 stroke

pawyrick at peoplepc.com pawyrick at peoplepc.com
Mon May 8 22:58:39 EDT 2006

Does anyone have experience with flushing a 1998 Merc 8 hp 2 stroke. I purchased one with my recycled R-22 and can't figure out how to fresh water flush the thing. The water intake is through the prop. There are no intake ports on the sides of the lower unit. Am I missing a flush port or connector somewhere on the motor? I sail primarily in saltwater and like to flush the engine after its back on the trailer.
Phil