[Rhodes22-list] Phil Jacksonville and Rory where...

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Tue May 9 10:18:10 EDT 2006

Phil,

We were at NAS Jax not to long ago.  We sailed out of the base for about six months.  Have to sailed to downtown yet.  You can tie up to the landing for free for up to 3 days.  When approaching the fuller warren bridge is when I would drop the sails and go under power.  If you get a chance, try spendng a long weekend motoring the ICW to St Augustine.  Should be fun for you.  The is a little cafe along the water toward the bridge of lions from the castille that ends up being standing room to get in but the food is great.

Steve
S/V Ad Astra