[Rhodes22-list] Claude's wiring project & replies

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 10 05:38:33 EDT 2006

Claude,
	You said in one of your replies that you have made a wiring diagram.
However, I did not see it, which reply did you attach your picture of your
wiring diagram to?
	I presume that you are doing this while your boat is in the water?  If you
had it on a (your?) trailer you could drag it over to Rummy’s driveway and
we could have a hot wire party.  Maybe you could get Rummy lite up.
                While all the experts have replied to you, I have
multimeter, will test for continuity and voltage.
	For those making comments, most evidentially they do not realize that the
panel was located where your panel is now when boats were made back then.
My panel was relocated by previous.  It appears that many of the wires were
just extended as Rummy suggested.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA