[Rhodes22-list] E-Bay boat.

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon May 15 10:58:10 EDT 2006

I gotta tell you, if this boat as is advertised, it's certainly got my
interest.  The galley looks a bit different than mine (we have drawers where
this boat has open space, but it looks like a great place to put the
cooler).  I don't care for the color scheme, but a coat of bottom paint
could solve that.   Our boat is white above the water line, this one is
blue.  Is that paint or is the gelcoat that color?  I've seen some of your
boats with the area above the water line is colored and they look pretty
good.  I've wanted a boat with IMF and furling headsail and bimini and the
mast raising system and those features alone are worth what the listing
price is.  I can't tell if this has the mast raising system, but it looks
like it has the mast crutch. - rob